Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Radio, ahhhhhh....Loyalty?

RadioLoyalty offers points for listening. The points are redeemable for cash, cheap-looking RL branded merchendise and maybe some giftcards. It's easy points, so I usually turn it on and let it play for hours in the background while I rack up points. I was DELIGHTED when I learned about their iPhone app...I'm not sure how really loyal it is when you can't use their iPhone application because you receive error messages each time you enter your login information - even after you've triple checked to make sure it's correct. Oh yeah, their site is also down for maintenence and has been for at least the past three days...so you can't login there either.

I usually listen to Electric FM after my morning Kane Show fix. (If you live in the DC-area, you know what I'm talking about. If not, tune in using ihearradio. It's the best radio morning show, EVER!) I enjoy the music and it's a nice change from the mainstream garbage that is broadcast over FM waves.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment